Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What can't you do with an iPod?

I dare say I can't live in a world without iPod!

I'm a computer geek. And I play with all kinds of gadgets and devices. I just could not resist my temptation and upgraded my gadget. PDA, PSP, and my recent favorite is iPod Touch.

A few years ago, I bought my first PDA which made by Toshiba. It's a great device that you can run Windows Mobile on it. I was shocked to see I can run GPS software and see colorful road maps on this tiny device. I soon discovered another everyday use of my PDA: watching movies. But at the time, it was still quite slow and I could not enjoy the high resolution, high quality videos on it.

There was a little bit of change since I buy a Sony PSP. It has a wide larger screen with hardware accelerated video decoding. I used to watch movies on it more than five hours a day. I even indulge in it of a very long time.

I have always been an apple fan. Since the release of the new iPod Touch, I could not resist myself again. These handy little devices give you the ability to not only listen to music, but to view movies in a high quality as well. That is my ultimate portable movie theatre and the best investment I have ever made.

But at the beginning, there was one made me a little trouble for a period of time, that the material you want to watch must be iPod compatible. I must spend hours of time no converting all of my popular video formats to iPod video. And the larger the format is, the more time it needs. The problem was my favorite is DVD, and it is big enough. How could it be that you must spend more time no converting than watching? That’s unacceptable!

Oh, thank god. That trouble did not puzzle me any more since I meet a small and effective software named Eztoo DVD to iPod converter. It makes the converting just a simple and easy thing. I can convert my favorite DVDs and videos from their existing format to iPod format with high-speed in no time. And the spectacular audio and visual quality also amazed me at the first time. It makes me addict myself to this iPod Touch once again.

I have a question for you: what can't you do with an iPod these days? I just wanna to say, without an iPod I can't do anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment