Friday, August 14, 2009

Great Experience to Buy Glasses Online

Buying things online is one of my hobbies for the sake of convenience and cheaper price, things I have bought include almost everything such as organic food and oil, daily necessities, furniture and so on, but I do have my principle which is not to buy electronic appliances or things you have to try on by yourselves online, because I think it is too risky to buy such things online.



I had kept my principle well until one day one thing happened after I moved to a small town with my husband. When we tried to move the sofa, my glasses fell onto the ground and were broken into pieces, what a day! I had to put on the old pair temporarily. Later in the afternoon, we went to downtown and tried to find a glasses shop, and it turned out that the town was a bit too small to have a really good glasses shop where I could find something trendy and at least good enough. What could I do? Suddenly a thought came into my mind, maybe I could try to buy a pair online? This might be the only way.

Though still having doubt and worry, I started my search through different searching engines and I found quite a few good glasses shops. After studying the profile and testimonials of each company carefully, I decided to use due to its reasonable price, trendy styles and their policy of 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. The ordering procedure was easy and full of fun. I used their Virtual Try-On page, I uploaded my image through the webcam, selected style and lens type and put them on ‘me’, I tried different ones and how funny it was! Never have had such kind of experience before. Finally I chose the model Ella WXKG4426B with pink frame. After selecting lens and entering my prescription, I came to the sign-in page, since I was their new customer, registration was needed. I logged in after I had my own account, I confirmed my purchase by paying with my credit card, and the total cost was USD48.85 including Anti Scratch, UV Protection, Quality Case and Bags, Cleaning Cloth and shipping to my home, not bad!

The following days to wait for my glasses to arrive were not easy, I felt a bit worried yet excited. In about two weeks, my glasses arrived, I opened the parcel immediately and tried them on me, wow, they looked perfect on me! Out of my expectation! Later, I examined my new glasses carefully, the quality was higher than I expected, I had to say, and moreover, the price was much better than the retail price.

The next day, I could not wait to show off my new glasses among my friends through the webcam, they all said the glasses looked great on me and the price was quite reasonable, however, some of them still did not think it was feasible to buy such kind of things online, well, I said though I broke my principle, I did enjoy buying my new glasses online this time, it was a great new experience for me. Am I using again? You bet. Sunglasses for the summer are in the shopping list!

No comments:

Post a Comment